You can type here any text you want

Vector Center Caps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dean

I got this email from American Racing a couple weeks ago and ordered a pair.

Dean,
You can actually buy that cap directly through the American Racing eShop for $14.99 each.

If you click on the link below

Misc. Cap (Misc Caps) -- American Racing Shopping Cart -- Cap Misc.

and add the product to your cart and check out, you will have the opportunity to include "Customer Comments." Include part number "898002" in your comments and that product will be shipped directly to you.

These caps will fit the original Vector SE wheels.

Thanks
American Racing Customer Service

They don't quite fit perfectly. The O.D. where it is to contact the wheel is SMALLER than the original, but that is easily rectified with a single wrap of 3/4" electrical tape. With that on there, the fit is snugger going into the wheel, and tight when the wheel is all torqued down.

Aesthetically they are slightly different from the old ones (or at least the one busted up cap I have here) in the scallop size which makes for smaller splines, but not dramatically. Heck, who cares. :)

Anyhoot, @ ~$39 shipped for a pair, I see it as a viable option to nothing or a couple hundred for a pair of NOS caps.

Here they are:

4tjy7au.jpg

4um9o1w.jpg

4kf9it3.jpg

5xe1pgh.jpg

61x0t3b.jpg

Back