You can type here any text you want

Visiting Tampa / St. Pete week of Jan 9

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsta6

John 15:17
Me and my GN will be in Tampa / St. Pete the week of Jan 9 until Sunday Jan 15.

I hope to make the TNT at Sunshine Wednesday night the 10th. TNT at Bradenton Thursday night the 11th, and TNT at Bradenton Sunday day the 15th before I head back home to Ft. Lauderdale.

Are there any cruises this Friday or Saturday night (13th and 14th).

A bunch of us meet at the Largo cruise on saturday eve. I leav from North Tampa around 5:30pm. IF you want to meet us either in Tampa or Largo let me know.

you got to pay for dinner tho..lol...that was a good get together at largo..next time we need to do a little cruise after the meet...see ya next time... ;)

TampaTurbo said:
A bunch of us meet at the Largo cruise on saturday eve. I leav from North Tampa around 5:30pm. IF you want to meet us either in Tampa or Largo let me know.

I should be able to make the largo cruise, no problem. I thought that was only once a month? Will you all be meeting on the 14th?

What is the info / directions? I was there once before a couple years back.

BTW, NE plays Denver at 8pm. Is there a sports bar or something similar located nearby?

The Largo cruise is every saturday. It is on the corner of US19 an 118th ave in Largo at the Burger King

As for as the game. Most of the time a bunch of us go to one of two local sports bars. I am sure someone will be going for a cold one.

The easy way to get the the cruise is I275 across the bay to Ulmerton RD. Stay
on Ulmerton until you reach us 19. Go south (left) on us 19 about 2 miles to 118th. You will see a Burger King and a bunch of cars on the left.

Feel free to call me if you need more info. 813-767-6771

Grant

TampaTurbo said:
The Largo cruise is every saturday. It is on the corner of US19 an 118th ave in Largo at the Burger King

As for as the game. Most of the time a bunch of us go to one of two local sports bars. I am sure someone will be going for a cold one.

The easy way to get the the cruise is I275 across the bay to Ulmerton RD. Stay
on Ulmerton until you reach us 19. Go south (left) on us 19 about 2 miles to 118th. You will see a Burger King and a bunch of cars on the left.

Feel free to call me if you need more info. 813-767-6771

Grant

OK, cool. I will be there. My hotel is at Ulmerton and 275.

I want to go to Sunshine tonight, but I think my tranny is possesed.

Where can I get some intercooler hoses locally? I need two 3" to 2 1/2" step down hoses.

Step down is a problem..

Maybe automotive engineering on US19 and Ulmerton..

call and see if they handle those.

Razor said:
Step down is a problem..

Maybe automotive engineering on US19 and Ulmerton..

call and see if they handle those.

Thanks.

They didn't have any in stock. It doesn't matter anyway becuase my tranny is messed up.

What time is the cruise? I just realized that the first game (wash at sea) is at 4:30.

Mapquest tells me the cruise is only 5 miles from my hotel. :D

We start getting there around 6:00- 6:15pm. You are very close. Go west on ulmerton to us 19 then south. Not too far at all. It will be chilly out.,

TampaTurbo said:
We start getting there around 6:00- 6:15pm. You are very close. Go west on ulmerton to us 19 then south. Not too far at all. It will be chilly out.,
I may not make it. I will be in Tampa hanging out with some friends.

Back