Walbro 340 255 high pressure fuel pump- brand new $100 shipped!

qwiketz

You read that right, $100 shipped. These sell for $139 all day long. If you're going to a dual setup, this is the perfect buy. It comes with the 30 micron filter sock, high pressure tube, harness, clamps, rubber isolator sleeve, and instructions. It is brand new in the retail box. This is the high pressure version for boosted applications. It can also be used on naturally aspirated apps too. The flow rate as pulled from MM& FF magazine is:
@ 13 volts, 40psi - 244lph, 60 psi - 217, 80psi - 180 lph. @ 17 volts, 40 psi- 322, 60 psi - 290lph, 80 psi 256 lph

THis pump is bigger than the vortech t rex. It will fit tons of cars. I know that this particular kit is made for Buicks, but it will also fit corvettes and mustangs as well as who knows how many other cars out there. I do accept paypal. Email me at hokedongnc@aol.com for more details. I have a pair available and both are brand new.

it's Russ, and yeah, I'll let Ed and you know when they ship. They should go out Saturday morning via priority mail.

walboro pumps

russ how many walboro 340 pumps and kits do you have? as i got 2 and i would guess ed got 1. just want to be sure that we all are getting what we bought thanks mike.:cool:

don't worry. I had two and I picked up 5 more. After the last 5, then that's it though. That's the last of the mallory inventory.

fuel pumps

Dang I guess you hit the walboro jackpot LOL. well thanks just was a little concerned as i thought I had bought the only two and wanted to be sure. thanks mike.
PS what the hell you doing up! LOL

haha, reading about alcohol injection. I'm doing my homework on progressive controllers....

go with the razor kit made by julio, I myself did some research and talked with numerous TR guys and it is the kit to have plus I talked extensively with Julio and he's very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer questions etc. Plus a couple I talked to swapped out there SMC for the Razor kit and it is also what I bought also. Im looking to go mid to high 10's and be a regular driver. lots of buying as you can imagine but almost done I only need to get my trans and converter of which i am getting from chris at CK performance in about 2-3 weeks.:D

the controller is pretty much the last thing I need. I'm leaning toward the razor controller.

you won't be sorry and if you can look at both the SMC and RAZORS installed the SMC is somewhat obvious and the RAZOR is hard to tell unless you know what your looking at or can tell by the braided line from the resevor tank to the nozzle, very clean and nice setup.

I'll take one if you have any left. Will work out payment details when I get home from work this afternoon.

nailhead, turbo ed, pumps will go out tommorrow. Our87gn, no money order yet. I'll ship again Saturday if it's received by then.
thanks,
Russ

Money Order

Money order went out in Saturday's mail - you should have it in a day or so.
Thanks