You can type here any text you want

WANTED: Clean, rustfree 86-87 Turbo Car - no projects, New England area - THANKS!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
I'm looking for a clean car that runs and drives good. Must have good paint with ZERO rust...

I'm not looking outside New England at this point. I had a white T-Type in '88 and loved that car - want to get back into them again.

May widen my search down the East Coast soon

Thanks
Dave
67 GTX 440/4spd/Dana

I'm looking for a clean car that runs and drives good. Must have good paint with ZERO rust...

I'm not looking outside New England at this point. I had a white T-Type in '88 and loved that car - want to get back into them again.

May widen my search down the East Coast soon

Thanks
Dave
67 GTX 440/4spd/Dana

Their have been a few in the local Want Ad lately.

Thanks Dave - I'll check it out, most of the ones I've seen lately are in pretty tough shape...

Dave

thats goin to be hard to find in our neck of the woods:frown: good luck .. I do know of one with 5k on it and needs paint :rolleyes: .. guy wanted $18/20 :eek:

ZERO rust is kind of a silly wish. I've seen pics of super low mileage cars with surface rust underneath. Unless it was stored in one of those humidity controlled storage facilities your bound to find something on even a low mileage car. These cars are after all 20 years old...
That being said there are still some really nice, well cared for cars out there (even here in NE) that anyone would be happy to own. Keep looking.

Anyone know this White T-Type in MASS???

I have a deposit on this car - anyone know anything about it?

1987 Turbo T (WHITE), moon roof, pretty clean car, recent paint, no rust on body, a little spot on the floorpan behind the driver's frame rail, 3" single exhaust with test pipe. 136k on the body and alledgedly the engine and trans were rebuilt. The engine looks clean enough to be fresh, and the trans shifts so hard it's borderline concerning - nice under full acceleration, sideways during the 1-2 upshift, car is very fast. The gray interior needs a headliner badly, it has power GN front seats, and the back seats need to be recovered. The seller took the car in on trade towards a built up Monte SS and has no paperwork on the work that was done. The option sticker is missing on the trunk as well (sigh)... asking price is $8k it's located in Peabody, MA

Anybody?

Any info on this car would be appreciated! I'm a 47 yr old Mopar guy and I'm new to the Buick scene and consider myself a novice. I had one years ago but never mod'd it up.

Thanks very much, feel free to email me directly at davecastine@gmail.com, or call me directly at 617.513.7407

Pics below:

Limited for Sale........

Rust free cars are available in New England.........if someone else already shipped them in from the West Coast. :D

Paint isn't perfect on my Limited but you won't find any rust anywhere either since it is originally a California car.

1987 Limited V6 Turbo - TurboBuicks.com

Going sideways on street tires is kind of ususal for a TB:D
The TV cable could be out of adjustment causing the hard shift but some shift kits IMHO give too hard of a shift for a street car.
Interior sounds like its kind of a botch but there are plenty of pieces to make everything match out there still, if you wanted. Headliner is common and not too hard to do yourself.

Thanks Pronto - I'm very impressed with these cars, I just want to know as much as I can about the one I buy and wanted to throw this one out there. You never know, the previous owner may be lurking on this site...

LOVE THE VIDS OF NEW ENGLAND DRAGWAY !!

Thanks
Dave C

what happened to the white car I see it is relisted on CL? I met your buddy Pete at the budweiser show last weekend . cant wait to see the mutant x back on the road. let me know if you havent found a car yet. I still have mine for sale.

Back