You can type here any text you want

Wanted to buy, and I have the cash

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wagonboss

I thought I'd post this here, as well as in the Sale section:

I have just sold a couple of my collector Buicks, and will probably buy a prewar Buick. HOWEVER......if a mint, stock 84, 86 or 87 GN with T-tops and posi was offered to me for the right price, OR a mint, streetable Stage 2 was offered to me for the right price, I might go for it. My dream car would be a Stage 2 84 GN T-tops with Lear interior in mint condition, with the original motor also coming with the car. Email me with what you have, and what you want for it, your firm price:
us@50stars.us
Please include your phone number, and where you live.

I am going to the BCA Nationals, late July, and I'll be looking for a good prewar Buick there to buy, which will take me out of the market for the above.

Thanks,

Dan

I have a lier seigler 84 GN with 87 drivetrain-9" ford rear 350 gears ,H&R rear sway bar,rebuilt dynoteck trans w/pats 3500 stall, rebuilt 6109 motor w/brand new champion irons,T-70 turbo , 75 lb injectors ,alky injection plate, aluminum radiator,atr dp w./ext racegate,brand new wheels and tires-am racing saltflat specials billet ,new paint-car is a hardtop-,87 grill,i have $25k invested will negotiate. Matt 347-680-8642. (new carpet and headliner-145 speedo.)

Back