You can type here any text you want

Wanted to say thanks to Randy Hagins for fixing my car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn231

Money pit
If anyone needs help in Jacksonville should look him up he helped me figure out my problem that was driving me crazy.

Had blown my HG's and after putting it back together it was running real bad no power from dead stop and skipping every one and a while on the highway. Turned out to be the coil bracket since it had been powder coated there was no ground. I thought by adding a ground wire it would fix it but nope so he saw it and right away said that was it that his had done the same thing so cleaned all the stuff of the ends and now runs great again it was a easy fix this never thought that would be it.

lololololol
WOW i recall telling you same thing lololololol
grounds are huge in any motor
been there done that

Glad it was something simple. Powder coating sure does look good but not much of a conductor or ground. Hey Lee, George, I did get a Syclone this month. See you guys out and about. Happy Holidays!

ohhh i wanna see, me and buddy went up and looked at TA but it was covered, see you soon

dam have always liked the trucks saw one when ,I was up at Kingsbay in the navy. Glad its fixed for sure now just need to work on the tune.

Back