You can type here any text you want

went to shucks and autozone today to test their new coilpacks big difference

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

greeneyegi

the autozone (duralst)2yr warrantee ohmed 8k across the three towers
shucks lifetime coilpack ohmed at 12k

i got the lifetime one,but theoretically wouldnt the 8k transfer more power?

Dc resistance is higher due to more coil length and or smaller
Diameter conductor. Lots more to
Transformers than coil length and dc resistance concerning output power.
Although lower internal resistance does relate somewhat to output current capacity
but it's not a tell all number.

the autozone (duralst)2yr warrantee ohmed 8k across the three towers
shucks lifetime coilpack ohmed at 12k

i got the lifetime one,but theoretically wouldnt the 8k transfer more power?

I tried the duralast coil pack a few years ago and my car didn't run well with it and after trying 2 of them. I finally took the second one back and got a full refund. Autozone does back their warranty evan on electrical parts.

The BWD brand from O'Reilly auto parts is the only one i use now and it has a lifetime warranty and it ohms out at 12k. Advance auto parts also has the BWD coil packs now with a lifetime warranty for a better price.

I tried the duralast coil pack a few years ago and my car didn't run well with it and after trying 2 of them. I finally took the second one back and got a full refund. Autozone does back their warranty evan on electrical parts.

The BWD brand from O'Reilly auto parts is the only one i use now and it has a lifetime warranty and it ohms out at 12k. Advance auto parts also has the BWD coil packs now with a lifetime warranty for a better price.
thats the one i purchased,it seems fine.ill definitely test it every once in a while,my car seemed to run, fine but it tested real bad.

i run the autozone coil so far its been solid.good price and always available.

Back