You can type here any text you want

Western rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
I bought an 86 GN that had a set of Rims on them that look like the GNX style but I know they aren't Gnx or Kirban or even Enkie rims.They have chrome caps that say Western but don't have that name anywhere on the rim.All there are are a bunch of #s and the letters wwc.They are 15 x 7 rims that look good on the car.My buddy said it had a "unilug"pattern on them.I assume they will fit other cars.The rears have a new set of BFG 255-60-15 and it gives the car a really nice stance.The clearcoat is coming off of the outer lip area but the black inner paint looks good.Has any one ever heard of these rims before?I really want a set of bigger/wider rims for my car so if you have anything in a 16' or 17" or widened stock GN rims and want to work out a deal please let me know.203-879-0200 or 203-596-1564 or email me at vmaxrider@hotmail.com thanks I will try and get pictures but I have no idea how to make a link to them.I can send them to whoever asks for them.

heres the 15x 8.5 4"BS western , nice deep center section

i have the 15x 7s for the front , they look like gta rears with much less lip area to the center section

Rims

Thats what it looks like except for it being only 7" wide.Wow cleaned up they look pretty good!Maybe I will keep them.Thanks again guys,AJ

Back