You can type here any text you want

What are you using on your seats?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
sorry

yes I meant conditioner. Where do you buy it at?? Online?

Thanks
Ty

I really like Lexol. You can get it a common part shops (Pep Boys. Autozone, etc.). I use it on the car and my jackets. They have both cleaner and conditioner.

Meguirs makes a decent leather product.

well...............

I am actually looking for something to keep the leather "moist" tp prevent from cracking and excessive wear.

Thanks for the input.

Speaking of excessive wear, one of the worst things you can do is cover the leather. It actually wears it faster. A prior owner of my 69 Cougar put seat pads on and it wore the leather out faster than my other car that had 250,000 miles worth of daily use.

I use this hand cleaner that you can get at Autozone for liek $2 for a tub. Laugh now...but go buy some then come back and laugh. It's seriously one of the best leaher moisturizers I have ever used. I like it better than the Meguires Gold Class leather conditioner.

Originally posted by 72firebird
I use this hand cleaner that you can get at Autozone for liek $2 for a tub. Laugh now...but go buy some then come back and laugh. It's seriously one of the best leaher moisturizers I have ever used. I like it better than the Meguires Gold Class leather conditioner.

You mean GOOP? I've heard it works great.

You guys are kidding right,,,,,,,,,,,

GOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

Originally posted by gn1220
You mean GOOP? I've heard it works great.

Yup works wonders. Don't use stuff like the orange stuff that's gritty, get the old style smooth stuff.

How long have you been using that stuff for? I'd really worry about the chemicals in that stuff!

Originally posted by mark b
How long have you been using that stuff for? I'd really worry about the chemicals in that stuff!

I first used it probably like 6 months ago. My friend has been using it for about 2 years and the guy he found out from has been detailing cars for a living for years with no problems.

Back