You can type here any text you want

What does your oil fill cap/neck look like?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Mine is original from the factory, like what's in your picture. I got a couple of new gaskets a while back, Kirban I think, haven't put one on though.

David

Wow that's way cool 1987 stuff.

First mod. is a breather in the filler neck and pass. turbo side. ;)

My car has the breather on the passenger side, I guess it was just too convenient to have a filler neck.

James

I have a billet fill tube with sheilded breathers on the top of both valve covers, also have the small breather in the front of the pass. valve cover. Looks sweet. HTH

i have a K+N breather on my valve cover...it's all chrome plated including the neck...i just use a funnel when putting oil in the motor:)

I have had 5 '86-'87 turbo Buicks and all but 1 had the same set-up that you have, the filler neck & cap
Do not plan on buying any of them from the Buick dealer as the ones that they have now are real crappy and not cheap
the neck comes unpainted & corroded;
Special order only, so they do not ahve to take them back if you do not like them

Does anybody's leak around the bottom while under boost? If so, what is the fix? Thanks, R.B.

Originally posted by d0n_3d
i have a K+N breather on my valve cover...it's all chrome plated including the neck...i just use a funnel when putting oil in the motor:)

me too

Back