You can type here any text you want

What head unit do you guys recommend for under $350?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brooks

Well, the old ball and chain says I can buy a new stereo to replace my failing stock unit. I've looked around a bit but quite frankly I have no idea what to look for :)

I listen to a lot of uh... I don't know what to call it, Puddle of Mud, Rage, Drowning Pool, Disturbed, you know... Your run of the mill "Angry young man" type musc with a smattering of rap and top 40. :D

I'd like to get something that I can build a decent system around in the future but that will work initially without requiring amplifiers, crossovers, and high end speakers. I've looked at the Pioneer DEH-740MP and it looks like a decent head unit but I'm not really qualified to compare the various options/specs.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Charles Brooks

the deh-740mp is awesome. ill sell you mine for $240. over a year left on warranty. works excellent.

U sure u don't want to have amps now? hehe

I have my old Premier P1R for sale, $350 is the price. You will not find a better head for that $$.

I'll throw a plug in for Alpine. I like the CDA 7893 and it can be had for way under 350. 3-4v preouts, MP3's built in vdrive 60 watt amp. Check it out.

Mike

Back