You can type here any text you want

What mods for my original Turbo Trans Am

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cottonpicker14

Hi
I came across a 89 Turbo Trans Am that is all original except for the aftermarket distributor wires. It has all the documentation and has 28,000 miles and no mods, doesnt even have sub frame connectors
I would like to get a little more power out of it without doing serious mods.
What bolt ons would be recommended, such as Alky, or turbo etc. I want to be able to go back to original if I ever decide to sell it.
About the only thing I dont like is that it has the Lexan T-tops.
Also, how does a price of $15,000 sound, is that a fair price to pay ? I ran a car fax and it comes back clean and appears to have had two previous owners. Even has all the parts for the kit.

What don't you like about the Lexan tops?
Are glass ones still available?

Thanks, I Lexan have some scratches in them. I know they are lighter in weight, but the glass ones seem to hold up better. Not big a deal though.
The only problem with the car, is that when he pulls the hood release, the hood doesnt open, he had to tap the hood near the nose to get it to release. Hopefully just an adjustment.

easy adjustment - swing by and we'll have that fixed in 2-3 minutes!! - If you need a nose emblem, we'll replace that at the same time!! - had my hood release all out to do the hood emblem but it's a real easy monster to adjust! BUY THE CAR!! Dave

You got a good deal

I have Lexan ttops and no scratches here:D

Back