You can type here any text you want

What's a good hex editor to use?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Just looking for good easy to use hex editor if I can't figure out this TC TDf editor.

Might google for hex workshop and see if you can find a free copy out there. It works for me, you can highlight code segments and it will tell you the length which is handy for calculating branch lengths.
HTH

rk, but I just figured out how to do the TDF Editor at least for displaying the raw hex values, or at least the raw values converted to decimal, and then using the eprom spreadsheet I'll just lower the decimal values and do the math manually to figure what the actual pulse widths would be.
For example for the delta tps table, I have a TC table defined that shows me the values of 3 to 10 for DegC of 152 to -40.

So that will be a little easier than the hex editor on the raw data.

I can use the TC TDF Editor for any location on the eprom in place of a hex editor by just defining a table over the address locations I want to edit.....this TDF editor is pretty slick....already defined a ton of things that aren't in the standard Turbo Buick TDF layout....such as that "Spark Compensation vs Coolant Temp" table thats adding a degree or 2 to my WOT timing that Mark pointed out to me :)

Back