You can type here any text you want

Whats a TTA with 178 miles worth ???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MadMike87

buzzin 1/2 dozzen
like the tile says whats a 89 TTA worth with only 178 Miles !!! i found one i just dont know if its worth what the guys askin.let me know what you guys think its worth.

Is this the $50k joke of a car on ebay?

All these auction types need to die and rot in the ground.

Just what Grumpy said.. it's only worth what someone will pay for it. If I had to toss a number out there right now I'd say 35K to 40K These cars keep climbing in price over time but it's gonna be awhile before they go nuts.

plus this car will not be a "driver" ... I'd say it would be a "garage" car that will be neat years from now when I am dead :eek: :biggrin:

I'd say if you could buy the car for high 20's or low 30's you would be in at the right level. The prices are starting to climb:D :( so now would be a good time to get in but you don't want to be the reason prices are climbing.

I'd say if you could buy the car for high 20's or low 30's you would be in at the right level. The prices are starting to climb:D :( so now would be a good time to get in but you don't want to be the reason prices are climbing.

prices are whatever the market will bare ... I did that back in 1976 when I bought a 427 Cobra... I bought in May.. By sept the prices were well over tripled:eek:

no this car is not on ebay its a local car that i happened to find and im just trying to figure out if its worth it or not just like grumpy said it will most likely not be driven and just sit in the garage and i dont know if i want to do that again (had a black 79 ta with 79 miles) i think i drove it once down the rode and back the rest was on the trailer off the trailer. thanks for all your help guys now i just have to sit and think about it.

Assuming near mint cond.,full docs, I would say 30K is top dollar for today. I have been researching and watching what these cars actually sell for. Not asking prices. So, mid 20's would be a pretty good deal for you now and excellent in the near future.

Just my .02

Hi, a 59 mile car recently sold for 37k. If you can get a fair price buy it and have fun with it. I sold my 16,000 mile car this past summer and am considering to start driving my 79 mile car soon. Whats the point of having it sit in the garage and collect dust, so you can show your buddies a car you don't drive or come on forums and talk about it. In terms of a investment the stock market or your home will appreciate more. If these cars truely turn out to be collector cars down the road then even the ones with high miles that have been restored will be worth plenty of money, just look at the cars on Barrett Jackson.

Just my $0.02

I just saw a 5,000 mile one sell for $28K. If you can get this car for less than $30K, I think that would be a great deal.

There was a 15 mile car that I believe had never been titled. The car was located in Crestwood, IL at a street rod/muscle car dealer. It sold for 40K to someone in Japan.

the car was never titled either it was picked up with a dealer tag so it was sold as a bill of sale from the dealer and the onwer still has that to. thanks for your help guys its helping. but the guy has been offered $30,000. which is what everbody is say is a fair price but on the high side. but he wants a bit more.

the car was never titled either it was picked up with a dealer tag so it was sold as a bill of sale from the dealer and the onwer still has that to. thanks for your help guys its helping. but the guy has been offered $30,000. which is what everbody is say is a fair price but on the high side. but he wants a bit more.
This is a MSO ("Manufactures Statement of Orig.) car, so at 178 miles and if it is perfect, 30K is a right price for it and not too high.

- Dave

Back