You can type here any text you want

whats the biggest sub box you can fit int the trunk

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lbraucht

hey i wanted to know whats the biggest box dimension wise that will fit on the ledge in the front of the trunk the box i'm going to put in is 13 inches high will it fit under. I would like to know before i go and buy it just to find out it does not fit. any information would help thanks,
-Tim

I wanna say mine is 12 1/2...might be 13 X 41 or 42...Just measure it. Measure at the out side edge (by the hinge) that's the lowest part.

I have a 12" Polk in an enclosed box that I have strapped in, on the drivers side of the trunk. With it firing sideways it sounds fine in the car. I thought I read where firing away from the back seat sounded better? Tim

thanks guys, i measured mine and it looked like a 13 inch high box would be a close fit i just wanted to make sure it will fit because i'm buying it from the internet.
-Tim

Originally posted by Lbraucht
i just wanted to make sure it will fit because i'm buying it from the internet.

Depending on what drivers you choose, you can always have it custom built. You can squeeze 4 10" subs or 2 12" subs on the shelf above the axle. I have built plenty of these over the years for customers g-body cars, just make sure you use sound deadening material to help lessen rattles.

Back