You can type here any text you want

wheel caps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ALVAROG1983

EVIL GN
i ordered a set of gnx repop caps for my enkie gnx wheels and they don't fit:mad: aren't all of these black wheels the same even like trans ams wheels.

Never Mind Guys Started To Look Carefully My Wheels Are From Kirban Are These Any Better Then The Gnx Look Like Wheels.

I think that both styles are nice!...

Never Mind Guys Started To Look Carefully My Wheels Are From Kirban Are These Any Better Then The Gnx Look Like Wheels.

I think that Kirban's still sells the caps for the GNX-style wheels they sold a while ago. I might be wrong, but I think that Kirban's wheels were made by Enkei and also American Racing and shared the same center cap...
As for looking better or not, I think both styles look great but it is a matter of personal taste I guess...:rolleyes: Below are some pictures showing the General Motors GNX-style wheel( on the left) and Kirban's GNX-style wheels (on the right)...The main difference is that on the GM wheels, the webbing goes all the way to the center of the wheel where the bolts are and Kirban's wheels have a wide flat portion in that area...but BOTH look great to me!..:wink:

Claude :)

Ha, I Like The Full Web Pic Better Then The Kirban Web Any Dirference In Quality Of Wheel And How Much Do These Enkies Go For Also People Have Been Sawing That They Been Having Problems With Caps On The Gta Wheels I'm Confused I Might Just Buy Some Rims With Caps Already.

Back