You can type here any text you want

Wheel centers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beamer

A buddy has an 86 Regal Limited with believe to be stock wheels. They are the hurricane looking alluminum wheels. He is in need of centers for these wheels after cleaning them up nicely.

What are used for them?

And where can we get a set of 4?

Thanks for the help...

Mike

A buddy has an 86 Regal Limited with believe to be stock wheels. They are the hurricane looking alluminum wheels. He is in need of centers for these wheels after cleaning them up nicely.

What are used for them?

And where can we get a set of 4?

Thanks for the help...

Mike

Do you mean these wheels?

Absolutely John !!! With the tri-shield on them too...

We need a set of those, and are the lug nuts black also? Where can they be picked up at as well. That looks nice.

Mike

Absolutely John !!! With the tri-shield on them too...

We need a set of those, and are the lug nuts black also? Where can they be picked up at as well. That looks nice.

Mike

Mike, they are pontiac centercaps ... GTA, TTA. I think Kirban carries them for about $65 a full set. The originals for TType cost more than that for one. On most sporty 90s GMs, the lugs have threads on the outside to accept plastic caps. That's what's on the car. Any trip to the junkyard can net you a set of lugs and black plastic caps. :)

I bought a set in chrome at a swap meet and used them with my aftermarket wheels too. I only paid around $50 for them.

Back