You can type here any text you want

Wheel polish

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BuckeyeTroop

I just traded for a set of weld prostars that are in good shape, just in need of a good cleaning. Any suggestions.

Also, my rear tires are 295/50/15 and I really like the look but I am getting some rubbing on the drivers side tire around curves and in some dips. Would a shock change help this problem. I was told the rear end is off center which is normal which is why only the drivers side is sticking out alittle farther. Any suggestions appreciated.

polished aluminum go to parts store and get some mothers wheel cleaner comes in a small red plastic bottle

thats what i clean pro stars with works great Black sunday & Circlecity classics 102.jpg

Mothers or Meguires. Takes some elbow grease and some time but its worth it when its all said and done.

I took a set of AR TT2 to a local guy that repairs SS trim and polishes metals and they came out looking great. He wanted the tires off and had a tire machine to hold the rim still. He then had several articulating polishing tools. Look around your area or talk to any local plating shops to point you in the right direction.

Back