You can type here any text you want

Wheel spacers needed.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

robertf

So I'm running Mario's wheels with GNX specs 15/23. I'm getting some rubbing on my front swaybar during sharp turns. Looking to push the front wheels out 5mm maybe 10mm at the most. Any recommendations on quality spacers and lug stud kit? Not a big fan of spacers but tired of the rubbing. Thank you.

So I'm running Mario's wheels with GNX specs 15/23. I'm getting some rubbing on my front swaybar during sharp turns. Looking to push the front wheels out 5mm maybe 10mm at the most. Any recommendations on quality spacers and lug stud kit? Not a big fan of spacers but tired of the rubbing. Thank you.

Here's 2" studs -- dorman 610-323

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wheel-Lug-S...ash=item3f6a15ddf4:g:KIsAAOSwYHxWM0Xe&vxp=mtr

I'd try 1/4" universal spacers but definitely go with the longer studs.

Last edited:
is everything stock ? what size tire are you running
those front gnx rims are already spaced out 1/2" further out than gta fronts and gta fronts are already too far out for a gn and running rear gtas require thin spacers to clear the tierod end

if you push them out further you create new issues on the outside with the fender lip and wheelhouse
if you are hitting the swaybar you need to limit the turn with a stop on the rear of the lower control arm

is everything stock ? what size tire are you running
those front gnx rims are already spaced out 1/2" further out than gta fronts and gta fronts are already too far out for a gn and running rear gtas require thin spacers to clear the tierod end

if you push them out further you create new issues on the outside with the fender lip and wheelhouse
if you are hitting the swaybar you need to limit the turn with a stop on the rear of the lower control arm

I'm running Spohn upper/lower control arms/Spohn front swaybar. Now these wheels are Mario's wheels he resizes to GNX specs. I did find it weird that they rub my swaybar at full lock. Car is not lowered. Tires are 245-50-16.

there you have it ..the spohn lowers do not have the proper stops at the rear of the arm which would contact the stop on the spindles , the stock lower arms have stops riveted on to limit overturning

Back