You can type here any text you want

Where can I get a intercooler shroud ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotaone

I need a new shroud for my intercooler,mine is
beyond repair. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks James

There was one on Ebay a week ago..it sold for some high $$$$

Cant remember if it went for over 500.

Tough call. I think Mease Performance was going to be making some that would work..but havent heard of any other sources.

USE SEARCH FEATURE TO FIND JOE TIANO

Joe Tiano makes a really nice unit...bigger than the stocker...and his customers brag how good it looks!

Very inexpensive, also! :)
===========================================

Put SHROUD in SEARCH feature. All the info on it is waiting there, and you can have a great shroud within a week or so! :)

HTH :)

I am in the process of removing my crank fan and mounting a small 8" pull fan on the back side of the IC. It weighs a little but says it flows something like 800cfm. As with every other TTA my scoupe is trashed as well.

I think I'm also gonna move my ATS from the maf pipe to the uppipe and see what readings spit out on the scanmaster before and after the fan install. Should be a good experiment. With the closed nose of the TTA hindering airflow, hopefully it'll pull some air through the IC.......................................................................

Back