You can type here any text you want

Who Makes a intercooler for hotair cars?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fast_Eagle
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
F

Fast_Eagle

for hotair'ed GN's who makes a comeplete intercooler kit? with all piping and everything else i would need?

Spearco and Turbomotion make complete kits but the Turbomotion includes an intake manifold which is highly recommended.

Originally posted by cool 84
Spearco and Turbomotion make complete kits but the Turbomotion includes an intake manifold which is highly recommended.

Web site? Price's? phone #?

I bought a Spearco kit about 4 years ago and it cost me $820. I know Eastern Performance sells the kit and you can buy it directly from Spearco also. Now that I think about it Turbonetics should have the kit too. Don't have the #s for any of them but there are plenty of people that do. The Spearco will add an easy 100hp according to my trap speeds before and after. The TM setup should offer even more but it costs more. Sorry I can't help more but there a a lot of people on here with both setups that can help.

when i bought my spearco about a year ago it cost a little over a 1000.00 with shipping. There was a tm intercooler kit in the for sale area going for 750.00 i would get it before its gone if its not now.

Back