You can type here any text you want

Who's Car is this?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
RobsIron owns it, he is here on the board.

That car is sweet!!!! There are more pics of that car on the GNX Registry.

If you like those wheels, google diesel Grand National and look at the wheels on that thing. Just make sure you have a napkin handy to wipe the drool. ;)

I saw those ones on that diesel, they were pretty sweet.

I went to a couple wheel places here in Lexington and told them I wanted a 16" or 17" X 8 with black center and a chrome or poished ring and they couldn't find anything. This is the story of my life, I have the cash and know what I want but nobody can get it for me.

RobsIron owns it, he is here on the board.

The one in the picture is a real GNX that Heath built. I think RobsIron has the Sledgehammer which was a Grand National. But could be wrong about that. Rob's has silver wheels.

Heath also did a bad azz TTA.

The one in the picture is a real GNX that Heath built. I think RobsIron has the Sledgehammer which was a Grand National. But could be wrong about that. Rob's has silver wheels.

Heath also did a bad azz TTA.

You are correct

I've been thinking about it, I would really like 17x9.5 for the back but I may just get these and put spacers in the back to get them out a bit.

I forgot to mention, I took some used 265 40 ZR 17 F1 supercars from the front of my Z06 (I switched to Nitto 555RII road racing tires) and put them on the 17x8 ZR1 wheels and they fit the back of my GN with a finger's width between the tire and frame. Steel brake drums. No rubbing when driving. Handles 100000X better!

I found a guy in California that sells Simmons wheels about a mont ago. I'll find the info and his card and give you his info. He said he had some in stock and if not he can order them.

You'll need spacers.

My rims are 18"x9.5(rear) -8.5 (front) with a 15mm offset. 5x120mm lug pattern. E46 Wheels for BMW, 7 Series BMW wheels, 6 Series, 5 Series and 3 Series Wheels for BMW, BMW Aftermarket and Mesh BMW Wheels from Beyern Wheels

I had to go with adapters for the rear. I just went to Home Depot got washers that fit the lugs stacked them until I got the perfect fit then measured for the adapter.

I bought the adapter from WheelAdapter.com - Wheel Spacers, Wheel Adapters Fred made them hub centric and lug centric. They bolt on and have studs coming out of them.

I needed 7/8" As a bonus he made them and shipped them out the same dayy. Like three hours before ups picked them up from when I placed the order. A perfict fit.

I need to get an alignment before I purchase the front. I will probably need a 10mm spacer for that.

HTH

Joe

My rims are 18"x9.5(rear) -8.5 (front) with a 15mm offset. 5x120mm lug pattern. E46 Wheels for BMW, 7 Series BMW wheels, 6 Series, 5 Series and 3 Series Wheels for BMW, BMW Aftermarket and Mesh BMW Wheels from Beyern Wheels

I had to go with adapters for the rear. I just went to Home Depot got washers that fit the lugs stacked them until I got the perfect fit then measured for the adapter.

I bought the adapter from WheelAdapter.com - Wheel Spacers, Wheel Adapters Fred made them hub centric and lug centric. They bolt on and have studs coming out of them.

I needed 7/8" As a bonus he made them and shipped them out the same dayy. Like three hours before ups picked them up from when I placed the order. A perfict fit.

I need to get an alignment before I purchase the front. I will probably need a 10mm spacer for that.

HTH

Joe

I don't think I want to get into adapters yet but it seems like all the wheels I like come in the 120mm pattern.

I found a guy in California that sells Simmons wheels about a mont ago. I'll find the info and his card and give you his info. He said he had some in stock and if not he can order them.

Really?
Any chance you could send me that info also?

Thanks

Back