Whose GN was that at North Florida Off Road today???

Jason you still trannyless?
A friend called last week to tell me he saw a GN in Callahan roasting up the roads. I told him it was prolly you "testing" your tranny, if you had one. Maybe we have a newbe in town?

Originally posted by scottyb
Jason you still trannyless?
A friend called last week to tell me he saw a GN in Callahan roasting up the roads. I told him it was prolly you "testing" your tranny, if you had one. Maybe we have a newbe in town?

That wasn't me.....i'm still waiting on my trans.

That would be I ,Yes it was a nice third gear burn out.We also did a nice one in front of the sams tire shop also.Sherman up at North Florida saved the rubber and put it on a plate for me .Since I got the car I am liable to pop a burnout out at about anytime:D
Were you up at the shopthat day?

Originally posted by gnturbo
That would be I ,Yes it was a nice third gear burn out.We also did a nice one in front of the sams tire shop also.Sherman up at North Florida saved the rubber and put it on a plate for me .Since I got the car I am liable to pop a burnout out at about anytime:D
Were you up at the shopthat day?

A friend of mine told me about it.....he said your car looks pretty good too!

Thanks ,I have to admit it is a clean car,I am trying to keep it that way and improve as I go appearance wise and preserve the car so I will have it 20 years from now.At the same time I drive it nearly everyday and some times drive it hard but I take good care of my baby:D