You can type here any text you want

Wifes First Kill!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brittken

Crazy for Sonya!!!
Me and my wife were out cruising last night looking for a little action. There were alot of ricers smoking tires at red lights but none would challenge me when I was behind the wheel. My wife decides that she wants to try for some action. She loves Grand nationals and t types since she grew up around them with her father racing in bowling green. Well she gets behind the wheel and immediatly a mid 80' s Supra pulls up beside us at a red light and asks us to show them a little something. He begins to power brake. My wife was a little nervous when I told her to smoke the tires but when the light turned green we both took off. I imagine the supra was a stick and it had a good launch but when our t hit second gear it was all over for that supra. when the guy caught up with us he tried to race us again with a fly by so my wife stepped on the gas again and showed him our tail lights. when the guy reached us agiain he gave a thumbs up and drove off.. At least he was a good sport.:D

Congrats on the first kill:D The same thing happens to me and my girlfriend all the time. We go out looking and I can't find anything. One night I drove around for about 2 hours and nothing came up. Let her take over and not 2 minutes later she ran a del sol and integra within 5 minutes of each other. Then I got the car back and nothing all over again.

Originally posted by brittken

He begins to power brake. ..........

I imagine the supra was a stick and it had a good launch

Wow, that's a tough combo!:p

j/k, nice story

thats a NICE limited you have!!! be sure to check out mine, its in the sig.

cool kill! i hope when i get married i can find a wife that cool!

Back