You can type here any text you want

Will 16x8.5" front and 16x9.5" rear fit?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNTurbo6

Asian guy in redneck car
I'm not sure on the backspacing, but they're on ebay and the guy says he had them on his GS and before that they were on a GN. I just want to make sure they'll fit without rubbing and without having to notch the frame or anything. Also, what size tires would you guys recommend? I'd like to use these for the strip, preferably with drag radials and I believe the general consensus is that MTs are the best. My other concern is that 8.5" is way too wide for the fronts, what do you guys think?

I have 17x8.5's on the front (4.32 bs) and they fit not problem. I am running 245/55/17s.

Rob

Get in contact with Brian at Gbodyparts. He will point you in the right direction. He widened my GTA rims to 10".
new.jpg

5" BS is risky, most guys won't go with more than 4.75". If they do end up rubbing on the inside you could just run a thin spacer but then of course that means they'll stick out from the wheel well more.

Back