You can type here any text you want

Will these fit???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lee01

1GR8MMBR
I got a deal on 4 Torque trust II

Front are 17x9

But the rear are are 17x11 with 315/35/17 Nitto 555r

I'm I asking for trouble for the back wheels :confused::confused:

NIttos site says the sidewall width is 12.5" for that 555...so the rears likely won't fit.

Others have 315's in the rear without modification, but I dont think they are on that wide of a wheel. Give it a shot and let us know :D

Had the exact same tires on my car. I used a spacer at first but it was undriveable as it would rub on the fender lip with the slightest movement. I had the frame notched and the lip trimmed and it was a perfect fit. If I remember right the rear wheel was 17x10.
I don't think the fronts will fit without some mods.
It won't be easy but if you like the look (and it does sound good) then go for it. It will be what separates your car from all the others.

Like olds443 said, it won't fit as-is without spacer, notching the frame and trimming the fender lip.:mad:
I tried them this afternoon, 17x11 its pretty buffy compare to 15x7

I don't know if I will go that route though...:confused:

it all depends on the backspacing. Some say 11s fit with no frame notch, but imo without one they have to sit too far outside the wheel well for my taste. I just ordered custom 17x11s with 6" BS for my car.

it all depends on the backspacing. Some say 11s fit with no frame notch, but imo without one they have to sit too far outside the wheel well for my taste. I just ordered custom 17x11s with 6" BS for my car.

What wheels? What tire?

I'm really debating between 17's and 18's. Tire (DR) selection is better with 17's but reall want a bigger wheel.

Back