You can type here any text you want

window regulator rebuild parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Anyone have some part numbers for the rollers and scissor bushing? I remember it was posted here at one time but I can't find it. Rollers aren't as important to find as the bushing is. Yes I could just get a pair of low mile regulators, which is what I would like to do, but everyone wants to sell them with the doors.

None of that stuff is the problem. Already replaced the busted guides and has nice felts on it. I can't believe none of the vendors have located the parts for regulator rebuilds. I know where to get rollers, but they don't normally go bad. The scissor bushing is what takes the most wear.

Are you looking for parts for power window? I have a regulator laying around but is crank window. I just went Junkyard shopping got what I needed.

Yeah, the scissor seems to have a lot of play. I replaced the scissor/regulator and motor with a low mile unit and it helped with a shaky window going down, but still not perfect. I'm going to add another guide at the front to support the window when it goes down.

Back