wires

trnslt2002

I know I am a man of many questions, but I can not figure out what is wrong with this car and its frustrating. Anyway, there is a single green wire with tan clip under the coil pack and there is a green clip with two wires in the same location. They are both coming out of the wiring harness. The clips fit together but I don't remember them being connected. Can someone please look and help me out?

I could only find the green wire with the tan clip but mine isn't connected either. I have no idea what it's for and I don't have a wiring diagram.

green wire

The green wire under the coil pack is for a tach. hookup. I have no idea what the other wire is for.

Wrong...

The single green wire is the fuel pump prime...If you jumper it to 12v, your fuel pump will run continuous...This is the connector to use to drain the fuel tank at the track...If you de-pressurize the fuel rail, take the shrader valve out, hook up a hose to the shrader valve fitting, and jumper that connector, you can drain the fuel out of the tank...Maybe will leave a gallon or two in there...

The green connector with the two white wires(may look gray after all these years), is the tach hookup connector...

DO NOT HOOK THESE TWO CONNECTORS TOGETHER!!!