You can type here any text you want

WTB- 84-87 T Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Still looking, would consider a complete 84/85 if the price is right. Also would consider 86/87 with a bad engine or as a roller.

Basically I’m looking for a car to put my drive train in.

Scott I know where there's a couple of $700 & up complete NA Regals that would make great swap candidates :smile: I've got a bare roller hardtop body that I would swap ya' for a new GN grille too :biggrin:

The emails are having trouble downloading again, so I'll keep trying to read your reply to the email I sent you yesterday. Thanks bud.

Currently looking for something that started as a turbo car cause I'm not wanting to swap out the dash wiring harness.

What have you got?

Did you try Brian?

Brain at GBODYPARTS.com I'm sure has a good amount of cars too pick from. An he's in NC now. Goodluck Mike

Hello Guys I like to find a car some what local that I could look at in person with in a short drive. What I am in search of is either an 86/87 roller or bad engine T/Type or an 85/84 hot air car. I'm wanting it to have a solid roof, with bucket seats and console. I would also prefer either a gray, white, silver, light blue, two tone gray/silver or a wh1 as I'm not really looking for another GN but would consider the right one. It needs to have a fairly nice body as well, paint or cosmetics not important, I'll take care of that. Last.... not really interested in a n/a car but would also consider the right one at the right price.

Please let me know if you know of anything out there.......
getchasumv6@bellsouth.net
or
828-438-9482
828-413-2140
Tks,
Scott

Back