You can type here any text you want

WTB 87/88 ford turbo coupe (4 cyl turbo)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have one sitting in my storage lot. I haven't driven it since last year. It ran great, has cold ac, power everything, 5 speed. Itook the turbo/exhaust manifold off to replace it with a t-3 t-4 hybrid turbo I bought. It has a new Esslinger header, brand new turbo, and a brand new external wastegate. I was in the process of installing the new combo, but got sidetracked by other projects. I really need to put the stock turbo back on it because the new one is going to need some fabricating. It is much larger than the original and will need a front mount intercooler because of space. I haven't even thought about selling it, but if you are interested I could part with it. The car is rust free, but needs paint and body work (small dings and dents) If you are interested, make me an offer.

What is the color?I need to make a quick decision because I'm looking at a couple other ones.As far as price well that will all depend on if you had it ready to drive back here if I were to fly there.Just pm me or give me a call.Thanks Tony
1309-721-2365

sorry for the delay, I've been very busy with a new baby. The car is burgundy with red interior. It definately needs paint. Before I took it apart, I would have driven the car anywhere. It has been a almost a year since it has run. i'll try to get working on it this week and get back with you. I'll pm my number.

Back