WTB: '87 LIMITED

Ashtons 87 Limited

I'm looking to buy an '87 limited as a roller, shell, car thats a project, needs work or whole car etc. I would prefer a limited with the tan interior, but open to others as well. Location could be anywhere in the us. please contact me asap with what you have or any info leading to the car...

Thanks for the info Moving - violatio... Thanks for moving and putting my post in the right area..

Can anyone help me find an '87 Limited to buy?

I wasnt the one who moved it, that was more then likely a mod, but your welcome for the info, I have made my share of mistakes on here...so I know what its like.lol

Well, they only made 1035 and you know I have 4 - 87 Turbo T Limited's right now and 2 are rollers, do you want both rollers or should I build them and then sell them?

For anyone else that maybe interested

1- is rosewood with mint maroon interior, black out package, astro roof, Baer Brakes all around, GNX cluster, GNX style wheels, oh yeah, ONE OWNER CAR WITH LOW MILEAGE ROLLER, NO RUST, needs paint $5000 takes it now or for much, much more completed

2 - is dark blue metallic with gray leather and half console, black out package, TWO owner car, but has a CA. salvaged title, NO RUST, getting ready to part out or sell. open to offers.

I HAVE AN ADD IN THE FOR SALE SECTION. BLACK 87 LIMITED WITH TAN LEATHER INTERIOR AND LOTS OF UPGRADES.
PM ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.