You can type here any text you want

WTB Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZNix

Young-Gun
Hello everyone. I am looking for a nice Buick Grand National with the following:

All power options
T-Tops
CLEAN!
Lower than 100k miles
Paint has to be good, no cracking, nothing.
Did I mention clean?
I prefer original but,
Cars with mods are welcome.

Willing to spend up to about 12k

Thanks
ZNix

I was thinking, and I decided that I would be interested in Astro Roof cars. I also forgot to mention that I am looking for a car that needs minimal to no work. AC working is a must this summer!

Thanks
ZNix

TTT Looking to get a car before summer ends. May be able to gather a little more if I find the perfect car!

ZNix

Not to be disrespectful, but I don't think the car you want exists at the price you want to pay.

That's probably why you've gotten no responses.

Just sayin'.

Not to be disrespectful, but I don't think the car you want exists at the price you want to pay.

That's probably why you've gotten no responses.

Just sayin'.

How so? I am not looking for a PERFECT car. Just something clean and presentable with T-Tops preferably. I have a line on one car that is what I am looking for already. I just need to make a deal.

How so? I am not looking for a PERFECT car. Just something clean and presentable with T-Tops preferably. I have a line on one car that is what I am looking for already. I just need to make a deal.

How about 14k? Just added another paycheck to the budget!

ZNix

Well, according to your original post, you want something with good paint and that needs no mechanical work, all with under 100k miles. That is not a $12,000 GN, at least not an 86 or 87. $14,000 gets you a lot closer, though.

I'm thinking you're looking at $15k+ to get what you're looking for.

Best of luck to you!

keep searching Craigslist. I find these cars a lot. You'll get what your looking for from a rasonable person and not a "Purist" trying to keep the value high. Be willing to travel as far as the PA/MD area and something will pop up.
Good luck

I just sent him an E-Mail about it. We will see how it is. Although T-Tops for that price... Most likely rotted. But, its always worth a look anyways :).

Ouch. Thats a little far out of my range. Unless you are saying that includes shipping?

I might be able to work with you on that. If your serious let me know. I can shoot some pics and video. This is a T-Top car.

Back