You can type here any text you want

WTT:'87 GN for SUV or late model muscle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bob Smith

I'm looking for a late model SUV or muscle car and thought someone might be interested in a trade. I have an original paint hardtop GN with 30,000 miles. This is a very clean, stock, original car. The paint, interior and undercarriage are very clean, mint condition. Spring cleaning has been completed with all new fluids and filters. Everything works including a/c, power antenna and this car needs nothing. My last road trip was up to Richard Clarks gathering last October. I live in South Carolina.

Here’s a list of what I’ve done in the last year:

- replaced headliner and sun visors
- replaced fuel pump and hot wire kit
- replaced fuel filter
- installed K&N air filter (inside original air box)
- removed and cleaned inner-cooler
- replaced transmission fluid and filter
- replaced differntial fluid
- flushed cooling system
- added heat shield for front bushing
- replaced crossflow muffler & tailpipes
- replaced computer chip with Turbo Tweek chip
- cleaned fuel injectors
- replaced spark plugs and wires
- replaced vacuum lines
- replaced brake fluid
- has new a/c compressor & R134
- has new blackwall Eagle GT II's 225-60-15's

The original bumper fillers are in excellent condition. The mostly original paint is in excellent condition with no checking. This car has spent it's life indoors and has never been undercoated. The gas tank is unpainted and clean. I have pictures, but they seem to be too large to post even after resizing.

I have original invoice and bookletss, but not window sticker.

I have 3 turbo cars & 2 older muscle cars and I'm looking for a late model, low mileage 4-Runner or Pathfinder. I thought I would put the GN out here and see if there might be someone interested in a trade. I would also consider selling the GN out right. I can e-mail pictures on request.

Let me know what you have.
Thanks,
Bob

I have a 2000 Trans AM six speed with 8,400 miles I'm looking to trade for a nice GN. If interested PM me. I'm in Ohio.

BADAS86
I love the XL's, but I already have a Suburban. Looking for 4-Runner, Pathfinder.

T-Topflyer
Yes, this is the clean GN you saw at Richard Clark's. Send me your e-mail address and I will send you some pictures.

Replied to the PM's.

Thanks for all the interest!!

price

Can you send pics and price outright for car? Sorry keeping my old muscle looking to get a GN.

Back