You can type here any text you want

xfi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11.20n1320

Having trouble tring to overlay the VE table of a recorded run while off line. When I open the recorded run I dont have the option .Help says to open a .gct file.Help!!
DDay

That's because the XFI doesn't have a tune in it to overlay to. You need save the current tune, then when you open the datalog click on file-read all tables- then select the one you saved. Then you can overlay at will.

I'd call the vendor you bought it from, most of them can walk you through the data logging and overlay process and even teach you some more cool tricks along the way.

load the tune you had during the run
then open the log
then open the v/e table
if the tune and the data log dont match you wont get any of the "etch a sketch" action on the v/e table
i name them like this
tune 12
log12 run 3
then you can always pair the logs with the tunes to get all the animation...:biggrin:
-dan

if the tune and the data log dont match you wont get any of the "etch a sketch" action on the v/e table

Use caution. It is quite possible to overlay a log from one program to another tuneup. All it takes is the log to have the two VE scalers in it (usually MAP kpa & RPM).

Use caution. It is quite possible to overlay a log from one program to another tuneup. All it takes is the log to have the two VE scalers in it (usually MAP kpa & RPM).

i stand corrected..and im glad..maybe thats what i have been missing...:eek:

hey cal so would it be a safe assumption that a good rule of thumb is to include map kpa and rpm on all logs for reviewing and overlaying??
-dan

Back