Young buck needs some help

junction34

Hey yall,

Hi my name is Bobby. I just bought my first car on my own. As you probally guessed its a turbo buick. Its a 1984 buick regal t-type i bought from a buddy for 1500 dollars. The cars has some problems the steering columns is broken from where someone tried to steal the thing. Its need spark plug wires and and chip which I am ordering soon. It needs weatherstripping and some other things here and there. The problem is though I am young only nineteen, still learning and I am unlucky because no one else in my family loves cars. I am calling for help I need someone in the houston area I can talk to on the phone or even meet sometimes. I am not looking to hot rod my priorites are college I just need someone who help me get this working. My computer is down though for the moment so I am borrowing a friends to post this message. Can someone please call me I am kinda desprate I want to get this runnig before august 15th. I appreciate it guys and Thank you all this board has taught me so much I cant wait to learn more. My number is 713-934-9902

Hey give me a call at 281-728-0680 if ya need any help, im at my parents a lot and don't get cell phone reception out there but if ya can get ahold of me i may be able to help ya out. Good luck.
J.D.

Hey Bobby, I am not from Texas, But lived in Texas for 5 Yrs.Been working on these cars since 1985, If JD runs into any problems, you or him can call me at 865-405-3662. I will do what I can to help. Used to race a 1985 back in the early early 90,s ( 90,91 ) Only got 12 0's @ 112 out of it. Lee Thompson is the man with the hot air cars!!!

Puddin :cool: