109 Block, Type II Coils, Turbo Shield...

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
Here are a few parts I need to let go. Buyer takes care of shipping and 3% paypal. If you have questions on the block just send me a message and I will be glad to answer.

AC Delco Type II Ignition Adaptor Plate Part #10469468 $30

Type II Coils all three for $30

3 Bolt to 4 Bolt turbo adaptor plate $40

Stock Intercooler in okay condition but needs to be cleaned out and maybe painted to look all spiffy again. One of the mounting bungs is cross
threaded. $50

Turbo Heat Shield $30

Front Engine Timing Chain Cover $60

Intercooler Scoop...Honestly its kinda decrepid $10

Random GN fabric Trunk Liner $10

Exhaust Hangers $30

109 Block and double dot rods. I believe this block is a virgin with the bore measuring 3.82 inches on my micrometer. Correct me if I am wrong on that but I have no ill intentions of misleading any of you. I dont have the crank. Make and offer or Trade for something IE Old Alky Kit, DP, MAF and Translator. I am willing to ship if we go 1/2's on it.

Picture041.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture023.jpg

109 block

I am interested in the 109 block do you know what year it's from? How much to ship to zip 60633?

It came out of an 86-87 GN a guy was parting out. I will check shipping in the morning for you.

Will the turbo shield fit a 3" downpipe? If so, please put me first in line.

Will the turbo shield fit a 3" downpipe? If so, please put me first in line

Im not too sure if it will fit a 3'' DP..if you find out it does youre first in line.

Turbo Adaptor Plate is SOLD
Type II Adaptor Plate SOLD
Trunk Fabric SOLD

Thanks fellas I will ship it all out in the morning.

I am interested in the 109 block do you know what year it's from? How much to ship to zip 60633?
shipping is about $100 bucks...that includes cost of container.

How much are you wanting for the block? And where are you located?

Also, you mentioned trades. Are you interested in some parts besides Old Alky Kit, DP, MAF and Translator?

109 Block SOLD

Intercooler and Turbo Shield are listed on Ebay so they are no longer available thru this thread.