15 psi max

Oh damn. Yeah, mine is in line of sight. The majority of the guys have it somewhere they can monitor it at all times without taking their eyes off the road.

Shows how much I pay attention..I had no idea that I had been posting to two different people the whole time. john keskes and the OP's profile pic are close at a glance. LMAO!!! I'm tripping.

I feel you John. I been at work all day and haven't done squat. I don't have my Buick now anyway so there's nothing I can do.

View attachment 195193 this is it. I've posted here before, and was told the only way to tell was to open it up and measure.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Do still have a way to contact the owner before you to ask about about the turbo? Maybe check the chip, if it's a Turbo Tweak or Fullthrottle they can run the number on the chip or you can give them a name. They would need the info to burn the right chip for your turbo. Or send a pm to Bison, he's the turbo guru. :)

Do still have a way to contact the owner before you to ask about about the turbo? Maybe check the chip, if it's a Turbo Tweak or Fullthrottle they can run the number on the chip or you can give them a name. They would need the info to burn the right chip for your turbo. Or send a pm to Bison, he's the turbo guru. :)

He'll of an idea. I'll call tt after work

Will I gave tt a call. And the very nice lady told me that the turbo It was made for was a "49 I think". Meaning even the previous owner that had the chip made doesn't know for sure the turbo size. Also made for a 214-214 cam. I guess that is stock? And a 2800 stall which isn't in the car anymore.

Nope, I got a 49 in mine, spools fine with stock convertor... the cam spec is no where close to stock.
Think the TA49 is good for 545hp... but I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong.:confused:

I'm dealing with the same thing right now man. It's hot as hell and I just had to back my boost down. Tried upping it and started getting some knock. 100*+ in Phila. Car is gonna sit until it gets a little cooler

Heh. Add in some Alabama humidity, then you have something to be concerned about.

Heh. Add in some Alabama humidity, then you have something to be concerned about.

Oh don't worry. It's been 70-80% humidity here too. Put it this way: it's 10:04 pm here and the heat index is still 94*

Would that 214-244 cam have a choppy idle? I know lobe sep causes more of that, which I don't know. The car sounds stock though. Not that I've heard a ton of stock turbo 6s:oops: