16th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW in So. Calif (San Diego area)

Bates or bust

Is everyone meeting some where to go down there in a caravan or is it every one for themselves?

I think .............

Lou will be meeting somewhere in the rear! :eek:

and that hussy from the south............:cool:

The Southwestern section continues to prove the argument that man did come from monkeys. :eek: :eek: :cool:

where is our moderator to defend my honor from these infidels.
What honor? this is neither "Popular Mechanics" nor "Boy's Life" here. If you had any honor, you would not associate with sheep like you do, and if the sheep had any honor, they would probably not associate with you either.

What honor? this is neither "Popular Mechanics" nor "Boy's Life" here. If you had any honor, you would not associate with sheep like you do, and if the sheep had any honor, they would probably not associate with you either.
How many times must I state that I find barnyard animals to have higher standards, less issues & in some extreme examples more intelligence than some of these Buick owners. Especially the SD bunch & their affiliates. Don't ask me to name names.They know who they are.

DAAAAAAD. DAAAAAAD. :biggrin:

Neal

How many times must I state that I find barnyard animals to have higher standards, less issues & in some extreme examples more intelligence than some of these Buick owners. Especially the SD bunch & their affiliates. Don't ask me to name names.They know who they are.

Does he still have hair to pet? :eek:

Not that I'm interested in petting his hair, no matter where it is!

Where men are men and the sheep know it

The hardest part is getting the tail up :eek: