16th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW in So. Calif (San Diego area)

Lou doesn't call it hair anymore, he refers to it as a sheeppatch. In sheepland, that's the same as a toupee. Or is that Loupee?

replay

Lou doesn't call it hair anymore, he refers to it as a sheeppatch. In sheepland, that's the same as a toupee. Or is that Loupee?
Since I now fear for my safety does Anyone know where I can find a Chasity belt with a turbo six emblem to prepare myself for this car show. I wonder if Kirban or one of the other premier vendors would carry that.This has gotten way out of hand & no way to stop it.Even our pillar of strength moderator has been corrupted.

Since I now fear for my safety does Anyone know where I can find a Chasity belt with a turbo six emblem to prepare myself for this car show. I wonder if Kirban or one of the other premier vendors would carry that.This has gotten way out of hand & no way to stop it.Even our pillar of strength moderator has been corrupted.
I've been corrupted since about DOB in '44 or so. Heaven doesn't want me and "hell" is afraid that I will start a moderator's union down there.

Grow up !!!!!!!

this has become a forum for retards, its supposed to be for buick info,
instead it has become a "beat down the old guy" forum, I find it appalling.
this poor old (very old) sheep lover is doing his best to eek out a living fixing these old cars, and maintaining his flock of girl friends ( wooly, furry ladies) and all you guys can do is criticize him, its so obvious that you guys are jealous, he has what you guys wish you had.
I feel that you guys owe the old guy ( very old) an apology, or at least have the balls to face him and admit that its ok to love sheep and have the one on one relationships with the mutton of your choice.
the moderator of this section should be chastized for not upholding the high standards that we have become accustom to, a week in the mutton box would be appropriate!,
In closing ( I'm sure your glad of that) I'd like to remind you, were supposed to be grown men here, ( ok a few of you are grown, but not men!)( you know who you are !) please act your age, and concider the feelings of others, and realize, we all don't play with the same kind of sheep!

If you wasted your time reading all that BS before this , you must be really bored!!!!! ( just as I was to write it)
just wait til bates nut farm meet!!!!!!:eek:

what time ?

as I'll be comming down 215 fwy and it joins 15 south near temecula.
not to early, as I need my beauty sleep ( lot of good it does)

I just Mapquested from the Mission Viejo/RSM area and it looks like the best route....from here anyway.... is down the 5 and across the 78 (1.5 hours without traffic).

Depending on what's actually most convenient for the majority...I could come up 241 and across 91 to the 15....adds several miles to my ride, but they are fast toll road miles and I know 241/91 puts the route more in Andrews neighborhood also.

Show opens at 8AM....what time do you guys recommend getting there?

this has become a forum for retards, its supposed to be for buick info,
instead it has become a "beat down the old guy" forum, I find it appalling.
this poor old (very old) sheep lover is doing his best to eek out a living fixing these old cars, and maintaining his flock of girl friends ( wooly, furry ladies) and all you guys can do is criticize him, its so obvious that you guys are jealous, he has what you guys wish you had.
I feel that you guys owe the old guy ( very old) an apology, or at least have the balls to face him and admit that its ok to love sheep and have the one on one relationships with the mutton of your choice.
the moderator of this section should be chastized for not upholding the high standards that we have become accustom to, a week in the mutton box would be appropriate!,
In closing ( I'm sure your glad of that) I'd like to remind you, were supposed to be grown men here, ( ok a few of you are grown, but not men!)( you know who you are !) please act your age, and concider the feelings of others, and realize, we all don't play with the same kind of sheep!

If you wasted your time reading all that BS before this , you must be really bored!!!!! ( just as I was to write it)
just wait til bates nut farm meet!!!!!!:eek:
May I remind you that consuming adult beverages while posting are not recommended as this incessant babbling would seem to indicate.

alot you guys ( gals) know!

sometimes you just gotta get it off your chest, ( for Lou that'd be his bra)
I wasn't drinking then, but I'll take that under concideration,
looking forward to seeing all of you guys at Bates, maybe we can sit down and have an intelligent conversation, ha haha ha ha ha funny huh?
I'm headed out to watch some buick at Fontucky,
see ya later.