16th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW in So. Calif (San Diego area)

Dang Lou! How long did it take you to come up with that stuff. Egads! You're getting harder and harder to read.
Don, Your one example of my point.Your talents are beyond reproach. I will forever cherish the memories of the transmissions you built for me. Lou

did you stay up all night thinking of all them $35 words??
I'm trying to figger out if you insulted us, or that was a compliment,.....
you never cease to amaze me, ( us)

(you should of heard the king ( queen) monday, I walked away as it was headed towards lo 7's capable, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :tongue:

"When pigs lie"..... Bragging about something that is attainable by 95% of the TurboBuick.com members does get old, doesn't it??:wink:

Scott Wile

Don, Your one example of my point.Your talents are beyond reproach. I will forever cherish the memories of the transmissions you built for me. Lou

Oh my gosh!:eek: Demensia is setting in. Someone should check on Lou.

Thanks Riley a gentleman you are & in for a real treat with my fellow Buick sophisticates. No where in the country can you find so many intellectuals & vast accumulation of knowledge. I'm humbled in their presence & tremble in admiration. Soon you shall witness this phenomena for yourself. Expect to be set upon by the legendary 10's capable gifted super tuner Harold & his minions.The creme de le creme of the progressive Buick movement & unequaled.You will be impressed.

You sure expect a lot when you ask to keep your name off the boards, but yet you keep bringing his name up everytime you get a chance to mock him or otherwise, when are you going to learn that keeping your mouth close will bring you less heartache and sleepless nights? I guess never. :(

See you around.

(you should of heard the king ( queen) monday, I walked away as it was headed towards lo 7's capable, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :tongue:

When was the last time your car made it down the 1/4 mile without breaking :tongue: ,maybe I should remind you of the awesome 280plus RWHP it made at the aple valley dyno day with your awesome build zimmerman motor.. LOL

Too bad you didn't stay to watch the 7.07 at 100mph run with a lousy 1.69 sixty foot at only 21psi :cool: , just wait when it sees 27psi with a little more timing and it hooks up with a short 1.5 or 1.4 sixty foot, can you say 6.40's ;) . oh wait that's a flat 10 in the 1/4 mile :eek: something clown boy didn't acomplish with a 2,600 pounds sleed before breaking, but then again I won't go there because I own a real beauty of a GN and have much respect for it to beat it up that bad just to prove a point.. :p

it takes a little time to get rid of hemroids!

You sure expect a lot when you ask to keep your name off the boards, but yet you keep bringing his name up everytime you get a chance to mock him or otherwise, when are you going to learn that keeping your mouth close will bring you less heartache and sleepless nights? I guess never. :(

See you around.

and...... that was the old tired motor (stock heads, stock intake, stock exhaust manifolds, stock TB, ) and it made 374hp@15lbs, with fuel problem, (or lack of)( and your right, it is a zimmerman motor) but.. it made almost 600rwhp, and you saw it, ., which is something your car will NEVER, NEVER SEE!!
it did run 7.01 @101 in PHX, ( on street tires) hmmmm old tired motor was faster than your new mega $$$ motor ha ha ha ha
now whos laughing?

Mike. sorry to hear your siding with supertuner!

Mike. sorry to hear your siding with supertuner!

i'm just pointing out. people on here complain but keep posting up his name.. when he comes in here to post replies about those comments they flip out.. i don't understand why people can not just drop the smart remarks. i thnk if that happens, it would be quiet and threads wouldn't be locked down.

Bob's Big Boy Burbank . .

I met someone who is a member to this site. I am going to the event the only thing is I forgot to get his info. I met an owner of a GN @ Bob's Big Boy in Burbank yesterday night at approximately 9:55pm. If anyone recalls let me know so we can take off.

See you there.

Respectfully,

Jose

"Proud owner of my dream car, a 1987 T-TOPS Grand National" =)

Cruz.

How old are you????

what I remember of your famous 600hp is that the throttle body got stuck and you had to go change your undies because you thougt the crank had dropped on the floor. :p
Tell you what, fix your fuel problem in your old tired motor, bring it out and lets settle this at the track, heads up run as much boost as you and I will do the same and lets see what happens, I say the when the flag drops the BS stops..and bsing here solves nothing, man up and lets get it done at irwindale or the next private track rental at fontana.. :)

Hey Jose! Nice meeting you last night. Really cherry GN you have. Gimme a call -- 310.625.4307 -- and we'll figure out a place to meet and caravan down there. Probaby gonna join up with some guys in Long Beach too.

Gang, Fwiw, let's do our best to not get this thread locked. This thread is pretty much the property of Steve Hurst of the BGNRA who is sponsoring / having the Bates Nut Farm show tomorrow. It would show in very poor taste to TB.com management should it have to be locked. It would be nice if anybody / everybody remembers to thank Steve Hurst of the BGNRA for having this show for us. This is the only West Coast show that caters to the turbobuick crowd that I know of and without it we would pretty much have to find somebody to put up with us. See everybody there & please drive sanely. No accidents & no tickets.

Gang, Fwiw, let's do our best to not get this thread locked. This thread is pretty much the property of Steve Hurst of the BGNRA who is sponsoring / having the Bates Nut Farm show tomorrow. It would show in very poor taste to TB.com management should it have to be locked. It would be nice if anybody / everybody remembers to thank Steve Hurst of the BGNRA for having this show for us. This is the only West Coast show that caters to the turbobuick crowd that I know of and without it we would pretty much have to find somebody to put up with us. See everybody there.

100% in agreement with Gary.

Don't forget cameras, my computer hook-up is kaput, hopefully somebody brings a camera so we can have some pictures posted on TB.com Southwestern Section.

See you around.
Lets take this privately. If you have something you wish to discuss I'll be at Bates tomorrow as I have no idea who you are & what your problem is. Perhaps we could share a tender moment together & have a bonding session. Looking forward to meeting you Lou