18" CCW Wheels on Scot W's car..

It will still happen a bit Im thinking but we will see. If you are gonna put new bump stops on just go with the ZQ8s, trust me they are much better than stockers. They are a progressive stop so that if the suspension does hit the stop its a much smoother bump than an instant stop that the stocker provides. You will be much happier;)

DONT GO WITH THE ZQ8's ON THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your car will rub worse if yu go with the ZQ8 bump stops. These are meant for lowered suspension cars to give us more travel up front. They will allow the car to load much more than the tall bump stock bump stops. He needs the tall stock bump stops to limit travel up front.

looks real good. best modern wheel for these cars. anymore pics? maybe some with the car out of the shade showing the wheels better.

Congrats Scot!!!

That thing looks AWESOME!!!! looks like a model car....:eek:

You will love the TR1s... they handle awesome i ran a 12.1 on my 18s and TR1s and my car has a lot more in it;)

keep us posted and POST MORE PICS!

aaron

Dude That car looks Bad A$$. Thats the wheelz im buying for my Cobra.
But YOU STILL will be looking at my tail lights.............Great choice Scott

Looks amazing!!! More pics ;) !!

Quick question, what do you plan on doing for the front centers, or how did Eric get his to work?? Is there enough room behind the CCW centers to fit the front bearing cap?

You make the white T's proud. Looks awesome Scot, now don't be shy and put some tire dressing on. More pics please........

WOW!!!! great INFO!!!!!

for all you guys that are just starting OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCOTT KNOWS AND SHARES GREAT INFO!!!!!

LOOKIN GOOD MAN!!!!

see you in Reynolds!!!!!!!!!111

JD

DONT GO WITH THE ZQ8's ON THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your car will rub worse if yu go with the ZQ8 bump stops. These are meant for lowered suspension cars to give us more travel up front. They will allow the car to load much more than the tall bump stock bump stops. He needs the tall stock bump stops to limit travel up front.

good point, that was a brain fart, they are quite a bit shorter than stock and will make it worse on a car with a stock setup... Thanks JD

Looks amazing!!! More pics ;) !!

Quick question, what do you plan on doing for the front centers, or how did Eric get his to work?? Is there enough room behind the CCW centers to fit the front bearing cap?
You refering to the missing centercaps on the front? If so, CCW sent me Corvette ones instead of Buick ones. They are on the way!! ;)

BTW: Yes Eric has center caps on all of his...

Why only a 255 width tire up front on a 9.5" rim? With that much rim you can easily fit a 275 to make it more agressive in the corners. If you plan to stick with the 255 you could have gone with a rim with les width. I'm not really a fan of stretching a tire across a rim like the front looks.

The rear tire looks good, all though a 315 would look sick.

Looks great scott

nice job how about some lower shots in the rear yes that means you may need to get your old ass on the ground LOL:biggrin: Want to see how it looks may want to go that route altho running skinnys keeps the tickets down and the mustangs at bay motor will be out tue mornin dad is stoppin over to help 68years old still wrench'n got to love it now I'm being called out and motor isnt even out of car love to hate mustangs call me in mornin might have a few questions when we open her up
See ya tommy:cool:

That car makes me
drool1.gif
. Absolutely bad ass, Scot!
thumbsup2.gif

I was looking through some old mags last night and ran across a Camaro with a FISKE wheel that looked just like this one. Are these CCWs meant to be an alternative to the mega $$ Fiskes? I know these CCWs weren't even close to "cheap" by any stretch of the imagination - just wondering how they compare.

Regardless - they are smooth. Makes the GNX wheels on our white T look pretty wimpy.

I was looking through some old mags last night and ran across a Camaro with a FISKE wheel that looked just like this one. Are these CCWs meant to be an alternative to the mega $$ Fiskes? I know these CCWs weren't even close to "cheap" by any stretch of the imagination - just wondering how they compare.

Regardless - they are smooth. Makes the GNX wheels on our white T look pretty wimpy.
Will,
Not really sure if they were to be an alternative to the Fiskes or not but these are a resonably priced 3 piece wheel compared to others. I looked at A LOT of wheels and still came back to these.

More pictures to come as soon as my right center caps come in, They sent me Corvette caps instead!

SW.

I love those wheels they look awsome on your car I like the wide rim in front too. I was looking in to a set of that same wheel for my firebird but at 700 a wheel I couldnt convince the wife I needed them.

Will,
Not really sure if they were to be an alternative to the Fiskes or not but these are a resonably priced 3 piece wheel compared to others. I looked at A LOT of wheels and still came back to these.

More pictures to come as soon as my right center caps come in, They sent me Corvette caps instead!

SW.

Scott, nice chatting with you on the phone. I would like to appologize for jumping the gun. The car is going to be running on a stock suspension and I didnt realize you planned to keep it that way. I do have to agree that the wide rim in the front looks killer. Glad everything worked out for you. I'll keep my eye on this thread for future pictures of the car.