18th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW in So. Calif (San Diego area)

Shut up stupid ! is an official registered trademark of Lou's Auto Service inc. & can not be used without prior authorization of myself. But in this instance I feel it appropriate & permissive to apply this to the white trash know as mean chicken.

lou first you rip into my buddy AL and now your tearing up the chicken :mad:your on a roll here arent you :biggrin: gil

lou first you rip into my buddy AL and now your tearing up the chicken :mad:your on a roll here arent you :biggrin: gil

Yes Gil, regretfully I had to discipline your buddy Al. I feel that you are much to blame for his delinquency. He showed up 10 minutes late to work the other day & I took my belt off & whipped him in the parking lot as he got out of his truck until a crowd gathered. What was I to do sometimes he just won't listen.

Yes Gil, regretfully I had to discipline your buddy Al. I feel that you are much to blame for his delinquency. He showed up 10 minutes late to work the other day & I took my belt off & whipped him in the parking lot as he got out of his truck until a crowd gathered. What was I to do sometimes he just won't listen.

lou dont you ever do that again:mad: untill i get there to watch:biggrin:

crazy Lou

My a$4 and back still hurts. I'm claiming child abuse,slavery on this poor Italian. Gil come and rescue me from this kangaroo:(

All GM Car Show in June????

I have looked for info on this Car Show and can not find a thing No Date at all

Steve Hurst, President- BGNRA

Get together

Tell them the Buick Club of America BCA to call me Seening as I have been doing this for almost 20 years and Gee they waited till the last minute to post a date for their event. Our show was known almost 2 months ago. If they want to plan these events in a normal way they need to get with me.

Steve Hurst

They have always had that show listed months in advance. I wonder if they changed dates or something.
BCA-Southern Calif chapter is pretty set in their ways. That's a big show and has been going on for quite a few years.

Two week bump.

The farm animals are getting nervous.

00001728.jpg

Mike B.

if anyone from carlsbad oceanside area wants to caravan up we are meeting at the westfield mall in Carlsbad by the firestone at 7:15 leave by 7:30 am sharp

Just went out topped off a/c

on GNX,
here is output reading on center vent.
its 90 here today, and car is idling.

I'm ready for Bates on sunday :)

Attachments

• MVC-014F.jpg
    MVC-014F.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 190