1970 Chevelle SS396 W/Build Sheet Project

HeloCrewChief

I have a 1970 Chevelle SS 396/360 Horse/ automatic car. It is a factory cranberry red/black stripes/Ivory interior car. Stunning colors and arguably the best. It is a factory cowl induction car which means it has the hood flapper. Factory A/C, bucket seats, tilt, and 12 bolt rear. Car is a blown apart project but, a very good start to a high dollar car. I have the numbers matching block, rear end, and build sheet. Body is solid and rust free. The very minor body work it did need has been mostly done. The frame is off the car and stripped. It has been zinc coated and powder coated satin black. All the suspension is include. The 12 bolt housing has been powder coated as well. The seats are in decent shape. Engine is stripped bare. Comes with a 700R4 transmission. The original 400 is missing. Like I said this is a completely blown apart project and will require a trailer and truck bed to get everything home. Located in Oxford, CT at my buddies home. He is getting ready to put it together for me but, figured I'd see if there was any interest in it first. Clear title in my name.

$19,500 or trade for very nice 86/87 GN or turbo Buick.