1985 Buick Riviera T-Type!

SeanBromptner

TurboRiv
Have a 1985 Buick Riviera T-type for sale!
Car use to belong to Len Freeman, and was a hand me down to me. Drove it for 3 years and loved it! But time to part ways with it.Very rare care, I'm sure you all know that!It is the hot-air turbo edition, hence, the 1985 year.Clean title, has salvage title. due to drunk driver rear ending me. Only damage is the bumper and others listed.Would cost more to fix it, so insurance decided to total the car out. (Obsured, and very upset.)Needs prep, and paint bad, was sitting in storage for 2 years! Putgas and a fresh battery to it and she fired right up!
Of course, it has a mild blown head gasket. So drove it on the trailer and towed it home.Clean body lines!Was rear ended but only needs bumper and plastic bottom skirt, and fender skirt. No dented body lines or anything.Has 80k miles on chassis! Mostly rust free besides hood (As seen in pics)Blown head gasket, pulling motor out to put into project car.Selling car as rolling chassis! everything but motor, wiring harness, and ecm.Had swapped everything over to 87 electronics, too much to list. Thats why im pulling motor.

Looking for $1000obo cash only! can deliver up to 250 miles.

Willing to trade for certain items, S10 prerunner parts, or 2000 blazer 4.3l vortec motor, or 2000 blazer 2wd truck, doesnt have to have title, Also trade for Square body s10 Blazer (Not sure what year they were) But the 2 Door ones.Car is located in Las Vegas, NV. Henderson area.
Please make me an offer, im very negotiable on price and trades.
Call/text/email - i reply promptly
702-371-7018
seanbromptner@gmail.com

photo-10.JPG
photo-11.JPG
photo-12.JPG
photo-13.JPG
photo-14.JPG
photo-17.JPG
photo-16.JPG
photo-15.JPG
photo-14.JPG
photo-13.JPG
photo-12.JPG
photo-12.JPG
photo-11.JPG
photo-10.JPG

Thanks,
Sean Remmen

BUMP!!!
Please take off my hands, HOA is fining me for havin it sitting in my drivewway, what a joke.

Price drop!

$700obo!!!!!

or trade for non running VW rail, or roller rail of any kind.
Also trade for any s10 prerunner parts, shocks, deavers, shackles, fenders, ect ect!