1985 GN project

corkatoa

My quest for doors has led me to another car (87) with a blown engine that will require less work, so the 85 is available. Thought I would put it up here in case someone who is close by may be interested. I am in Creston, BC about 10 minutes from the border at Idaho.
Motor has thrown a rod(hole in oil pan); has a ls mas w/translator, upgraded fuel system,(pump, injectors, regulator, hot wire), k&n. Is a posi car, t-tops (dont leak surprisingly).
Body shop estimate was 3k(canadian) to primer not including doors which need replacing. Have found sets near me (washington) for $500 with glass. Main work was going to be on the rockers at the front of door and the lower quarters. Trunk and floor are good.
Wheels are in surprisingly great condition.
Previous owner told me he had the tranny rebuilt at a cost of $1800 and spent another $1500 on fuel system upgrades and maf; and only put a few miles on new set-up before it popped. I have no reason to disbelieve him. Interior is in decent shape, with the only issues being the headliner(gone) and I think the front seats are faded.
Has boost and fuel pressure guages as only mods in the interior. Have a set of brand new nos visors as well.

I have several people interested since posting yesterday on kijiji at 3k CDN, which is about $2200 US. In fact, too many responses with far too many asking "how does it run". Several serious enquiries as well.

Would sell the trailer as well, a 2009 mirage with few miles, winch, battery box, was $2700cdn new for another $1000 US. The fenders have had a rough life, as I have a few large 4x4's. Otherwise in good shape.
IMG_1052.JPG
IMG_1053.JPG
IMG_1054.JPG
IMG_1055.JPG
IMG_1056.JPG
IMG_1059.JPG
IMG_1060.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG