1987 BUICK REGAL COUPE 3.8L V6 TURBO T w/AC

360chris

1987 Buick Regal Turbo, WO2 Exterior Sport Black Trim Package Option [black trim with chrome bumpers].

Blue on blue - looks awesome, great condition and has been well cared for. It has one nice re-paint, showing only minor dings and scratches. Front air grabber. The Blue interior is in good condition with only minor rips in the bucket seats, one minor crack in the dash, good headrests, decent console, good carpeting and the headliner is in good shape. It is equipped with power steering, power disc brakes, locks, power windows, cruise control [doesn't work], Air Conditioning, rear defroster and dual side mirrors. The stereo is a Pioneer AM/FM CD player with surround concert sound. The engine compartment is clean and mostly original.

This car has Buick T-Type Turbo Alloy wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A's, raised white lettered tires turned in. It has factory posi-traction and ATR 3" dual exhaust. A quick, good looking car that handles great with suspension upgrades [slightly lowered and poly bushings], Reds 93 Chip, K&N, Boost, Air/Fuel and RPM Auto Meter white face gauges on the A-pillar. Factory Lightweight Aluminum Bumper Brackets. Odometer shows 86,000 miles. Pulls like a Turbo Buick, Clean, Solid and Original Florida Car.

Only $6900 - serious inquires only please

6475284781680-87-Buick-Turbo-T.jpg

Will post more photos soon...

Can you take some pictures of the trunk, motor, under the car and the back seat.

Is there any rust on the car?

How is the trans?

Thanks
Chris

Can you take some pictures of the trunk, motor, under the car and the back seat.

Is there any rust on the car?

How is the trans?

Thanks
Chris

I sure will. No major rust on the car - very clean, even in the common areas where you can usually hear them rusting. The transmission shifts good.

_C

Chris....I thought you said you were gonna hang it up, and spend more time with the family? Or was that like so three years ago LMAO :eek:

If you buy this one, you've got to sell me your "old car".

360...good luck with the sale.

Erik

Nice

Nice car and beautiful color. Just curious you mentioned the odometer reads 86,000. Is that original? Has it rolled. Is there a carfax that anyone has. And is the ac converted and blow cold. How about the brakes converted and/or work good? Good luck on the sale. I will be headin up to Saratoga to the horse track so i may come by if it all works out. Thanks

-Rich

Nice car and beautiful color. Just curious you mentioned the odometer reads 86,000. Is that original? Has it rolled. Is there a carfax that anyone has. And is the ac converted and blow cold. How about the brakes converted and/or work good? Good luck on the sale. I will be headin up to Saratoga to the horse track so i may come by if it all works out. Thanks

-Rich

Thanks Rich, have fun at the track I just checked out the first race, call me if you are really interested in the Buick.

I would doubt 87k [now] is original, the AC has been converted and blows ice cold, the brakes have also been converted.

_Christopher