1987 G.N. for sale

$7500. If it is gone by monday 8/19/2013 otherwise it goes on ebay/ craigslist For 10, 000. O.b.o. . I need the cash for another members car on here. Thanks, Bill

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have a nice 86 SVO with 96k on the clock. Red/ gray leather. All original. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

:)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376762188942.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376762188942.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 39
$7500. If it is gone by monday 8/19/2013 otherwise it goes on ebay/ craigslist For 10, 000. O.b.o. . I need the cash for another members car on here. Thanks, Bill

That sounds way cheap for that car.

After recieving an unknown number text which I didn't even know you can send. I assure you it is a g.n. and I am asking someone to run the v.i.n. number , so there isnt any further speculation. If anyone would be kind enough to run it and post their findings. Thanks in advance. 1g4gj1172hp447277

Here's the AutoCheck report on it...It's says it's a real GN.
http://vsvin.info/vin/1g4gj1172hp447277.html

Thank you dartguy. The car is a real g.n. . I wouldn't lie about it. The reason the price was so low, was the quality of the prep before being painted and the fact that it needed to be tuned, gauges reinstalled ect. . Thanks for your time everyone, and the car is sold! Also thank you Gianni for the payment in full. Gianni is a good guy to do business with.

I would rather lose the extra money and be honest about what I was selking. Than to do what my so called friend did to me and screw someone else the way he screwed me. Money comes and goes, but yout reputation stays with you forever. Thanks again for everyone's help and Input!

I am a few part sales away from owning a mustang lx with a gn drivetrain! BIGGRIN :)

Bill thanks again I had a grin on my face the whole way home looking in the mirror . Can't wait to get it tuned and start driving this thing .also you are the most stand up and honest seller I have ever met .
Thanks again

Gianni, Thank you very much for the nice post! Believe me I didn't want to sell it for that price. I always wanted one of those cars. I finally got it and my friend wrecked it for me. Which is fine, it could've been worse! I could've went into a business with him a few times, and that would've been a mess! If I had tried to get top dollar for it, I would've had to sincerely screw someone. I had people telling me to put it on ebay, and someone that had to have one would buy it for high dollar. Then I would screw them like my friend did to me. Which is a horrible feeling. I hope you enjoy the car when you have it done! If there is anything you need or if you have any questions , feel free to call me anytime at (708) 717-8700. If you wouldn't mind I would love to go for a ride with you In it when it is finished. It hurt to sell it, but everytime I went in the garage and saw it , it made me sick. I put a lot of labor and money into it. With that outcome it was like a bad girlfriend that just kept coming back.I have tons of parts literally. If you need anything to help get it where you want it to be. Please let me know. I would be happy to help. I just can't stand to look at it anymore.Your friend seemed very knowledgeable with cars. Hopefully he can make it perfect for your needs! I am just not a mechanic. If it was carpentry it would've been perfect. Good luck and thanks for helping me move on to bigger and better things. I will have another, but the next one will be completely stock, low miles, and perfect ! This way it eliminates the headaches! I wish you the best!

I knew I forgot something I have brand new hood decals for you. I am sorry it was kind of emotional letting it go at the moment. I may even have some other stuff that was for that car.Call me Tuesday, and I will run the stuff out to you. So many things on my mind, I can't think straight right now. Have a hood night.