1987 gn f/s in central jersey

BadBuick87

i have a 1987 gn for sale it has a pt63 turbo, scanmaster, 55lb inj, 3'' down pipe + 3inch exhaust, alky kit, just refinished gta wheels with et streets in the rear this car runs mid 11s on a safe tune and 23 psi of boost and alky have just a tach and boost gauge in car car needs a new shifter handle (car launched hard at the track and i ripped it off) and needs paint i just finished the bodywork needed r/s lower quarters i just freshend up the motor due to blown headgaskets tryed to push it to hard i did get the car in the 10s the way it sits but it got me blown gaskets so i tuned it back also has a fully built 200r4 in it with a 2800 stall conv basically the car is almost finished project interior is good shape drivers seat needs recover thats it can see car anytime shoot me a pm my wife will send you pics if interested...or call 732-299-1182

$8995 or b/o no trades please

Ive Had Some Pm Im In Florida Right Now My Camara Dont Hook To My Laptop Ill Be Home In A Couple Days I Will Get Some Pics Up Then Thanx For The Interest..........

well i tried to be a nice guy and let a friend drive my gn and he tried turning the boost up to run somone and didnt turn the meth kit on so he popped a head gasket im tired of fixing this thing i have all the gaskets, head bolts, to change them just dont want to so first $7200 cash takes it no low ballers come get itcar still runs but sounds like an exhaust leak want this thing gone have a ton of parts that go with the car..............

pics to nicholas.santora@gmail.com

any possible damage done to the motor on that head gasket blowing run?

no i dont think so but if it did i have 3 sets of pistons, gasket sets, a another set of heads that go with the car i even have a turbo 400 with an ultra bell that goes with the car i have an astro roof that goes with the car i have prob 2000 in extra parts that go with the car car can be seen anytime.....

p.s i can fix the car 2 i just thought i would sell it cheaper and let someone else fix it and pay less for the car.........