1987 Ttype Very Nice 7,700 Runs Great

Yes the car will make it back to Central Florida.....Allentown is about 30 minutes away from here, really close...

Its gotta go, This i feel is the best deal on this board...Hate to list on e--- but may have to after this weekend? Come and grab a great deal here....

Have you seen the car? The cars worth half, come on get real...The car is worth the 7500 i was asking, so what if a dealer listed it for 12,500...I will take 7200 for it if anyone cares, or i will put it on ebay Tuesday....The car is worth the money..

Yes I seen this car at Englishtown Swap Meet AND I know what you paid or at least know what I could of bought this car for and like I said already the dealer that listed this car it's worth about half of what their asking.It's funny the guy Keith if I remember his name correctly was dieing to sell this car and know your selling the car.Is it me or does something not sit right with this car ???? If you want me to list all the negitivies just let me know.

I'm not trying to bust balls what got to me is the dealer's price when you can go on this board and buy a GN with like a factory Astroroof same cond if not better for less.

And i have Never done a drug in my life, if you dont ask for something you will never get it? This is the reason it was on a car lot for 12,500.....:cool:

Again if you know these cars 12 5 could of bought one of the best running if not the best running car on this board and was a WE4 only 1547 were made runs 11.00 on pump gas for 12 5
GNXJAMES548