1987 Turbo T Stage 2 9 sec street car

Nope...Got too many as it is. Can't get a car seat in a Z06 :biggrin:

I will be interested in the stage 2 motor you have. I have a 86 GN that I am building and I want to go stage 2 looking for something complete...thanks
mike 408-910-1027 you can also give me a call.

67 rs camaro 406 sb
69 ss camaro 396
70 ss camaro 454
88 iroc-z 355 s/c
96 ss camaro nos feed
02 ss camaro 35th ant
1986 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL V6

Dent Free

By the way, that car does not have anymore dents in it ;) :D

Jason

Yea, thx to you!! What's up with your stage project??

The spare engine will stay as long as the car does..I may decide to stick it in there if I still have the car...Thx for the interest

We are just waiting to come home from work for the year. Then we'll stick it in there. Trying to figure new DPing and exhaust work.

LOL @ your signature Dwayne..I just noticed it. Give you a call....

Interesting trades considered on the car....Love to have another white T w/ blue or grey interior.

Birmingham Bump..........Home of Idol winner Taylor Hicks........ask Scott, He knows him :cool:

I do actually know him. Graduated together....Still don't think he has a great singing voice, but he puts on a show.

Quite a bit of interest in this car over the last few days. Make someone a nice Xmas gift right before tax time comes around : )

Damn!!! No trades. :mad: If I had that kind of cash, or you thought about taking 2 nice GN's in trade I'd be heading your way with my trailer today!!

NICE car!!

Thx Dave..It is nice. It needs a couple things here and there...Can't build it for anywhere near the price. About the only thing I'd trade for would be a low mileage white 87' T...My first one was a white one and I miss it : )

Thx Dave..It is nice. It needs a couple things here and there...Can't build it for anywhere near the price. About the only thing I'd trade for would be a low mileage white 87' T...My first one was a white one and I miss it : )

Hmmm, my Daughter's white 87 T(mable) is in storage down in my basement garage, wonder if she would notice it missing?? ;) ;) ;)

About the only thing I'd trade for would be a low mileage white 87' T...My first one was a white one and I miss it : )

I will vouch that was a special color of white; it was called Maytag White....it may tag the wall, it might not....:biggrin: